Stainless Steel Sewage Pump
WQ stainless steel sewage pump introduction
Material: 304, 316, 316L, duplex stainless steel, etc. Stainless steel sewage pump is a hydraulic equipment that works underwater with motor and pump on the same shaft. It has such advantages as non-clogging, anti-winding, compact and small, resisting wear and corrosion well, etc. The whole shell of the machine is made from good quality stainless steel with high corrosion resistance. It has advanced structure and wide flow channel to drain out sewage well. It can be used to pump water water containing alkali or acid, such as waste water from building, chemical plant, food factory or sea water treatment.
WQ stainless steel sewage pump features
1.The whole shell of the pump is precisely cast with stainless SUS304. It is specially designed to draw waste water containing small amount of acid and/or alkali.
2. Use NSK bearings that is imported from Japan. This bearing has advantages like high rotating speed, low noise, little vibration, low wearing torque, long service life.
3.Equipped with over load protector. If the temperature rises too high because of voltage decrease, impeller clogging, or water level dropping below ideal level, the protector will cut off power automatically to make the pump stop working.
4. Stainless steel open impeller and shaft, resist wear well. With special structure and mechanics design, the impeller can throw solid particles and long fiber out of the chamber of the pump, effectively preventing clogging in impeller.
5.Use FKM O type ring that can resist corrosion, alkali and acid, sealing equipment, mechanical sealing that can resist corrosion, alkali and acid.
6. Use Chinese national standard copper wire motor
7. Its cable can resist corrosion, alkali and acid.
WQ stainless steel sewage pump application range
1. Factory sewage
2. Sewage plant
3. Electroplating effluent treatment
4. Urban sewage treatment
5. Sea water drawing
WQ stainless steel sewage pump service conditions
1. The temperature of the medium being pumped shall not be higher than 50℃， density 1.0-1.3kg/m3. 304 steel had better be used when PH value is 4-10. If the PH value if the medium is beyond that range, we suggest 316 steel.
2. Generally, the pump must be used with in usage lift range so that the motor will not be overload. If you need to use it in the whole lift range, please indicate it clearly when placing the order.
3. The current of the motor shall not be higher than rated current under operation.
4. More than 1/2 of the motor shall be immersed under water when working.
|Outlet diameter||Model||Discharge flow||Head||Power|